- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Place the ingredients except for the chicken into a mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken to a ziploc bag and combine with the sauce mixture. Toss to coat the chicken well in the marinade.
- Chill the chicken in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Heat an indoor or outdoor grill.
- Grill the chicken until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 260mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 44g