Pork Belly Bites
- 1 ½ pounds pork belly cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup sugar free BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the pork belly pieces to a mixing bowl and sprinkle with the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder as well as salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine well.
- Bake the pork belly bites for 30 minutes, stir, and bake another 10 minutes.
- Remove the bites from the oven, stir in the BBQ sauce, and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until done to your liking.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 217mgCarbohydrates: 2gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 27g