- 2 ⅓ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup low carb powdered sweetener (I use Lakanto)
- 8 tablespoons butter, unsalted and softened
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 7 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Beat on high until smooth and creamy.
- Spread ⅔ of the batter into the bottom of a well-greased bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ⅓ of the batter with the cocoa powder.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the chocolate batter on top of the mixture in the bundt pan.
- Using the tip of a butter knife, swirl the chocolate batter into the vanilla batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until cooked completely through.
- Allow the cake to cool to room temperature before removing from the bundt pan.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 199mgCarbohydrates: 9gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g