- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon sugar free ketchup
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅓ cup pork rind crumbs
- 5 slices cheddar cheese, cut into fourths
- 6 strips of bacon cooked but not too crispy
- 1-2 cups sliced iceberg lettuce
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- Dill pickle chips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the ground beef, ketchup, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste and pork rind crumbs to a mixing bowl, and knead until well combined.
- Form the meat mixture into 18 mini hamburger patties about 2 inches wide.
- Cook the hamburger patties in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add a fourth of a piece of cheese to the top of each burger and allow it to melt.
- Thread some lettuce onto a skewer, followed by a burger patty and then ⅓ slice of bacon. Follow that with a cherry tomato and a pickle chip. Continue this sequence two more times on each skewer until you have made 6 kebabs all containing 3 burger patties each.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 552mgCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 31g