Greek Chicken and Veggies
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 small bell peppers, (your choice of colors), largely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- ½ red onion largely chopped
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoon greek seasoning
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Feta cheese for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and toss to combine well.
- Spread the mixture into a single layer on a large baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve garnished with crumbled feta.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 337Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 1398mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 40g