- 1 cup raw whole almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup shelled sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup low carb brown sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almonds and the chopped pecans.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients except for the baking chips to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine well.
- Transfer the granola mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Once finished, remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Once the granola has cooled, break it up into pieces and stir in the baking chips. Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 616Net Carbohydrates: 5g