Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons low carb jar pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 12 ounces fresh green beans with the ends trimmed
- 12 Cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the green beans and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix together the butter and garlic, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste, and spread out on prepared baking sheet.
- Coat the chicken tenderloins well with the basil sauce, and place onto the baking sheet with the vegetables.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 37g