- 1 - 1 1/2 large cucumber(s) peeled and cut into ½ inch slices
- 1/3 cup bacon pieces
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 4 ounces soft spread cream cheese (you can also use whipped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and slice the cucumber, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, herbs, bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to combine well.
- Top one slice of cucumber with some of the cream cheese mixture, and place another slice on top to form a mini sandwich.
- Repeat step 3 until you have formed 10 small sandwich bites and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g