Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2-2/3 cup Swerve brown sweetener (depending on sweetness preference)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add almond butter, egg and brown sweetener to a medium bowl. Mix well.
- With a small ice cream scoop or cookie scoop, scoop about a tablespoon sized amount of dough and plop onto the prepared baking sheet. The cookies expand while cooking so leave room between cookies.
- Using a fork, score the cookies (press down lightly in a criss-cross pattern).
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g